Take this self-assessment to see if Windows Virtual Desktop is right for you:
- You need the ability to add users quickly and easily
- You need to scale efficiently on demand
- Your end-users need a seamless rich client experience with Outlook, Search, Cortana, OneDrive, and Skype
- You need to manage different deployment types across different deployment planes
- You need to bring Remote Desktop Services (RDS) to your users
- You need to support both persistent and nonpersistent environments
- You need integrated security and management e.g. Microsoft 365, AAD
- You need to run Windows 7 legacy applications post upcoming Win 7 EOL
- You are in a regulated industry and need to meet strict compliance requirements
- Your virtual desktop journey requires reuse of existing investments (e.g. Citrix)
- You want to reduce management and deployment costs for Windows Server
The best virtual Windows and Office experience, delivered on Azure.
Delivers the only multi-session Windows 10 experience
Access the fully managed, always up to date, rich Windows user experience from any end-user device platform with your choice of virtualized OS, including Window 7. Client-like experience includes Cortana, Edge, desktop search, and Microsoft Store. You have complete access control for security and cost efficiencies.
Enable optimizations for Office 365 ProPlus
Deliver the best Office 365 ProPlus experience in a multi-session environment to your users. New Container technology enables fast load times and provide a performant experience for Outlook, OneDrive, Cortana, Search, Skype. Create persistent and non-persistent environments, Virtualize entire desktop or select applications only.
Deploy and scale in minutes
Manage users and security via a unified administrative interface in the Azure Portal. Use familiar tools like Rest API & PowerShell to customize setup, deployment & UI. Dynamically scale virtual machines using depth-first or breadth-first load balancing. Benefit from the integrated security and management of Microsoft 365 and rich partner solutions.
Migrate your existing Windows Server (RDS) desktops and apps to Azure
Bring existing Remote Desktop Services (RDS) and Windows Server desktops and apps to any computer. Reduce costs through unified management and deployment experience for Windows Server, Windows 10, and Windows 7 desktops and apps. Benefit from free Extended Security Updates for Windows Server 2008 and 2008 R2 desktops and apps.
Windows Virtual Desktop is available to you at no extra cost if you have an eligible M365 license. Just pay for the Azure resources required. To get started call us today. We are happy to provide a free technology audit and let you know the best way to move forward with your deployment.