Microsoft Partners are tiered into two primary groups of Silver and Gold. The question you may have is, what do these levels mean for when you’re looking for a Microsoft Partner to support, manage and consult about your IT?
At the highest level, a Microsoft Gold Partner has earned their status by providing the highest level of customer care in a collaborative relationship with Microsoft. By attaining this Microsoft Gold Partner Certification, a partner proves they are committed to learning the ins and outs of Microsoft systems and solutions and are using their knowledge and expertise to benefit their customers.
Microsoft Gold Partner Benefits
Responza’s value as a Microsoft Gold Partner is in the expert, professional support it provides. The Gold level is the highest a Microsoft Partner can reach. We are reviewed annually to ensure your business technology is in safe hands. As you navigate transformations in today’s technology, we develop new and continued expertise in Microsoft solutions.
As a Microsoft Gold Partner, we have been recognised as having the capabilities to:
- Provide Microsoft based IT services and products
- Provide continuous customer support and be first in line for updates and news
- Provide smarter training tools and programs
- Utilise our expanded reach to be able to provide 100 licenses for Microsoft products
- Provide consultative expertise with best in class Microsoft implementation and deployment
- Have been recognised as a leader within the partner community
To reach our level of expertise we have met rigorous standard set by Microsoft no just in knowledge but also in customer satisfaction. Without customer references, we would not qualify for the Customer Satisfaction Index we’ve reached.
Microsoft Gold Partner Requirements
- Participation in the Customer Satisfaction (CSAT) index.
- Five customer references that verify a high standard of service delivery.
- At least Four Microsoft Certified Professionals – two with business – focused competency and two who have passed a technical competency assessment.
- A licensing overview assessment
- A sales and marketing competency assessment
Microsoft competency assessments verify Microsoft Partners competencies in both skills and individual product knowledge via exams and performance tests. Our partnership status is reviewed on an annual basis so you can be assured that we are always working to stay ahead of the learning curve and prepared for whatever new technology becomes available.