SMBs all around the world are finding Microsoft solutions in three key areas:
- They are making new work arrangements for their employees and customers.
- They are adapting new tools and ways to remain connected through online meetings and video conferencing.
- And they are investing in Security – many small businesses were already exposed to security risks before the pandemic – and the switch to remote work increases this risk.
For instance, 76% of US companies have fully adapted to remote work, and the usage of video conferencing is projected to increase 184% post COVID-19. Globally, spending on cybersecurity is projected to grow 11% YoY in 2020—all part of an effort to secure cloud-based data and communications, and access to corporate networks.
Top challenges small and medium-sized businesses face today:
The Microsoft 365 solution
Microsoft 365 is a cost-effective cloud solution for real-time collaboration and secure work from anywhere. It includes Microsoft Teams, cloud storage, and familiar Office apps with advanced security options. People can use it to chat, call, host online meetings, and collaborate in real time for remote and on-site work.
Easy access and file sharing
Access and share content from anywhere with Microsoft Teams desktop, web, and mobile apps. Collaborate with people inside your organization and connect outside your organization with easy and secure guest access.
Work on files simultaneously with familiar Office apps like Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Email and calendar
Use business-class email with your custom domain. Manage your calendar, share available meeting times, schedule meetings, and get reminders.
Communication made simple
1:1 or group chat
Speed innovation together using 1:1 and group chat. Engage in conversations with your peers and clients.
Host online meetings with anyone inside or outside your organization using scheduling assistant, screen sharing, and collaborative note taking. Be flexible and inclusive in video calls with options to blur or customize backgrounds, as well as see up to 49 attendees in Large Gallery View.
Make and receive phone calls from anywhere with a cloud-based phone system in Teams. Enjoy cloud calling features like consultative transfer, music-on-hold, cloud voicemail, and more
Secure your business with technology you can trust
Enable secure remote access and protect identity
- Secure user identities
- Enable remote access
- Protect against cyberthreats
Secure personal and company-owned devices
- Manage data on PCs and mobile devices
- Automate PC deployment
Safeguard confidential business and customer data
- Protect against accidental data leaks
- Control access to documents
- Get visibility into cloud apps use
There are significant financial benefits of moving to Microsoft 365:
- You will have one solution to work remotely or on site.
- You will save time and money by managing consolidating point solutions under one technology provider.
- And you will be able to protect your company from security risks, with an average cost of security attack at $149K.
Choose a solution that meets the needs of your business
Microsoft 365 Business Basic is Best for businesses that need easy remote solutions, with Microsoft Teams, secure cloud storage, and Office Online (desktop versions not included).
Microsoft 365 Business Standard is best for businesses that need full remote work and collaboration tools including Microsoft Teams, secure cloud storage, business email, and premium Office applications across devices.
Microsoft 365 Business Premium is best for businesses that require secure, remote work solutions with everything included in Business Standard, plus advanced cyberthreat protection and device management.