Our world has changed. You need simple, secure solutions that help you transform your business and get things done anywhere. Whether you’re adapting to remote work, trying new ways to serve your customers, or exploring different business models, Microsoft 365 for business can help you reach your goals. But, how to choose the right Microsoft 365 subscription can be complicated.
Top challenges to today’s businesses
Enable remote work
The world has changed rapidly, and businesses of all sizes need easier, secure ways to work and serve customers from almost anywhere.
Small businesses are frequent targets for cybercriminals and protecting business data and sensitive information becomes more challenging when people work remotely.
Reduce costs & complexity
As you adjust to an uncertain economy and marketplace in a post-Covid-19 world, you need ways to work more efficiently without adding expensive, complicated technology.
You need solutions that can extend easily and affordably as your business changes and grows, without requiring significant up-front investment.
Choose the right subscription for your business
Choosing the right subscription model can be complicated, there is a lot of functionality that requires analysis and review. A Microsoft Gold Partner can guide you through the process of determining your current needs and roadmapping your future requirements. Before you choose the right Microsoft 365 subscription, review what they offer:
Provides customers who are hesitant to move to the cloud with an opportunity to experience the collaborative benefits and secure communication Microsoft offers.
- Host online meetings with professional features like virtual backgrounds, screen sharing, and recording from any device.
- Keep the conversation going internally or externally with persistent chat, searchable history, and in-line file sharing and collaboration.
- Use Microsoft Office in Teams or on the Web to create and co-author documents, share during meetings and in chat, and store your files in the cloud.
Microsoft 365 Business Basic:
Offers easy remote solutions including Microsoft Teams, secure cloud storage, and cloud-based versions of Office.
- Stay on top of email and calendar on any device with email hosting (50GB mailbox) & custom domain.
- Create a hub for teamwork to connect with your teams and customers via chat, call or videoconference and collaborate.
- Access web versions of Office apps: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote.
- Store and share files with 1 TB of file storage in the cloud per user.
- Co-author files in real time, auto-save to avoid losing progress, keep backups and recover old versions when needed.
- Create simple forms, surveys and polls.
- Automate processes, develop apps
Microsoft 365 Business Standard for Business Basic features plus:
Provides advanced capabilities: a full suite of cloud-based versions of Office apps, collaboration tools like version history, ability to tag co-authors & more.
- Access AI-infused desktop apps in addition to web version of Office Apps.
- Install in up to 5 PCs/Macs, 5 tablets and 5 mobile devices concurrently.
- Make amazing content with Editor, Designer, Tap, Presenter Coach.
- Work together across apps with real-time co-authoring, @mentions, and Teams + Office apps integration.
- Understand changes to Office files over time with features like Version History,
Microsoft 365 Business Premium for Business Standard features plus:
Includes everything in Microsoft 365 Business Standard, plus advanced cyberthreat protection and device management.
- Defend your business against advanced cyberthreats with sophisticated malware, phishing and ransomware protection.
- Control access to sensitive information using encryption, Conditional Access and self-password reset.
- Protect your data from accidental or intentional leaks by restricting copy/paste/forward, Data Loss Prevention policies.1
- Secure devices that connect to your data and help keep iOS, Android, Windows, and Mac devices safe and up to date (MAM/MDM), remote wiping lost/stolen devices. Deploy Windows devices remotely with Windows Autopilot.2
- Get visibility and manage risk of cloud apps being used across your organization.
- Provide remote access to secure Virtual Windows Desktop environments.2