Your Digital Transformation Is More Urgent Than Ever
Today 80% of business leaders, across all industries, intend to accelerate their digital transformation. The age of remote teamwork, remote development, contactless shopping, remote selling, curbside pickup, virtual events, remote learning, telemedicine, is here now.
The key to success in this new environment is to chart a clear course with an expert technology partner who can help you respond, recover, and reimagine your digital transformation.
Thriving in the Face of Change Requires Resilience
Responza is uniquely suited to partner with you on your remote teamwork journey. Our end-to-end, integrated portfolio of cloud solutions across Microsoft 365 and Azure is built on a foundation of security and privacy. We help every organization in every industry build resilience and improve their bottom line.
Realize business resilience focusing on value and cost
- Vendor license cost consolidation
- IT administrative & deployment savings
- Reduce total cost of risk
- Physical and T&E cost displacement
- Savings on automation and process improvements
- Capital expenditure to Operating expenditure cash flow
How Microsoft 365 and Responza can help you enable teamwork anywhere
- Meeting experiences to connect teams remotely and onsite
- Simplify day-to-day work with apps and workflows
- Sustain employee wellbeing and productivity
- Connect people to drive culture, change, and communication
- Manage and secure any device and user
- Enable rich device experiences for remote and onsite work scenarios
- Access desktops and applications from any device
Manage And Secure Any Device and User
One of the many concerns about remote teamwork is the ability to enable workers to carry out their day-to-day duties while protecting corporate resources. This is no trivial challenge, and it is especially daunting to rollout during a global crisis. Our expertise in Microsoft Intune and Azure enables us to secure your people, devices and connections.
Businesses continue to face several challenges simultaneously: First, they have to ensure people can be productive while working remotely – that includes making sure they have the right tools. They may need to get people new devices or enable use of personal devices. Next, businesses are experiencing serious spikes in remote app access… this is putting a lot of pressure on VPN scalability for on-premises app access. And, of course, bad actors are looking to take advantage of the ongoing pandemic – we’re seeing increases in cybersecurity threats exploiting the situation.
Responza provides solutions to:
- Support remote workers and in-office workers simultaneously
- Secure remote access to apps
- Deal with VPN scalability constraints
- Rolling out new security controls when needed
- Onboard and manage new and personal devices
- Prevent bad actors from exploiting remote worker themes and VPN vulnerabilities
Access Desktops And Applications From Any Device
No matter where you are on the road to recovery, your business is or will be facing major challenges.
Responza can make you flexible enough to:
- Stay productive from anywhere
- Remain secure and compliant even outside the walls of the office
- Deploy infrastructure that can quickly scale up as your business rebounds
- Economize and focus on value, not additional costs
The Bottom Line
To successfully adapt to the new normal of a distributed, remote workforce, you need workers to be able to access desktop and applications from any device. A productive employee experience means works must use the desktop and apps they know and love: like Windows 10 and Office 365 – and use them on any device with the same familiar, easy-to-use experience from laptop to mobile to local desktop.
With the right technology partner, you enable your business to be resilient through rough economic times and respond, recover, and reimagine your digital transformation.