Responza COVID-19 Response
Responza takes the health of our employees, their families and our customer seriously. While most of us are like most of you, working from home during the COVID-19 pandemic, there may be times when we will have to go onsite to provide IT solutions.
In the event of an onsite visit, please be assured that our technicians take the utmost care to follow all CDC recommended guidelines to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
Our technicians will
- Wear PPE such as masks and gloves
- Avoid close interaction with your staff and attempt to maintain a distance of at least 6 feet whenever possible
- Have hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol on hand
- Avoid contact with others on the commute to your place of business
- Wash their hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- Avoid sharing objects and equipment
- Sanitize object and equipment upon completion of work
If any of our staff registers a fever or displays any other symptoms, they are immediately removed from our work schedule and sent for testing. Should they test positive for COVID-19 they will be sent to quarantine at home. Contact tracing will be implemented to determine if other staff may have been exposed and require testing. Responza will follow all CDC recommended guidelines before an employee will be allowed back to work.