As of January Microsoft’s support for Windows 7 is over… no more… cease to be… shuffled off it’s mortal coil, run down the curtain and joined the bleedin’ choir invisible! But, we know what you’re thinking. “Why should I upgrade if everything’s working ok?” First of all, do it to take full advantage of Office 365’s productivity features. Make your business productivity software not just ok, but GREAT! Secondly, if you haven’t upgraded, and something goes wrong there’s no one to turn to for help. Want a few more reasons to upgrade to Windows 10?
Take advantage of Office 365 for Business and Windows 10:
- Work Anywhere – Cloud based email, files, office programs. Create, edit and share.
- Easy Collaboration – Teams work together with shared documents, calendars, HD video, and chat.
- Scalability – Mix and match apps to create your own custom solution.
- No large Up-front Cost – subscription based, pay as you go. No paying for what you don’t need.
- Advanced Security Features – Message encryption, mobile device management, data loss prevention, and advanced threat analytics.
Aside from these advantages, you’ll always be up to date with the latest version of Office 365. No more costly upgrades that break your network. Compatibility issues are gone too, because all users have the same version. Plus, it’s flexible, choose between various business plans depending on your needs.
This sounds great, but how does a small business get and manage all this technology?
Believe it or not, that’s the easy part. Partner with an IT professional like Responza to learn to take full advantage of Office 365 when upgrading to Windows 10!
We can create a migration plan help you get up to speed with all of Office 365’s capabilities. We can also fine tune, monitor, and secure your network so that you realize the full productivity potential of your new software and hardware.
Related blog: Benefits of Using an MSP for IT Support
Contact us today to learn how we can help you take full advantage of Office 365 when upgrading to Windows 10.
Contact Responza today to set up a FREE Network Assessment.