Responza guidelines for working remotely and securely
- Do not open or click on links within any “corona virus alert” emails. If you need recommendations on prevention and treatment, visit the official CDC website by typing the URL into your browser address bar or conducting a google search.
- Use a secure VPN when working remotely.
- While working at home, use a company asset such as a company-issued and secured laptop.
- Increase your network capacity to accommodate remote staff, this will avoid work slowdowns as usage spikes.
- Always be conscious that while working at home, your guard may be down. You are in a different work environment, possibly working different hours.
- Do not use public Wi-Fi without being connected to a VPN.
- If you are working remotely and suspect you are on an unsecured network contact your IT department or Responza immediately before commencing work.
- Take pre-emptive steps to train your staff in secure procedures, Responza can help with this.
Related blog: Benefits of Using an MSP for IT Support
Contact us today to learn how we can help you take full advantage of your IT network.
Contact Responza today to set up a FREE Network Assessment.